Careers Forum Will Discuss Law Tonight In Seventh Session

Three aspects of modern law practice will be presented tonight at 8 p.m. in the Lowell House Junior Common Room, in the seventh Career Conference.

"Work in the Large Law Firm" will be presented by Haskell Cohn, partner in the firm of Mintz, Levin, and Cohn for the last 19 years. He is active in the work of the tax section of the American Bar Association and is a specialist in taxation, corporation, and probate law.

Paul F. Hannah, general council of Raytheon Manufacturing Company, will speak on "Legal Work in the Corporation." He is experienced in anti-trust, federal trade, and corporation laws and cases, and has served as Chairman of the Junior Bar Conference of the American Bar Association.

Speaking on "The Lawyer in the Small Community," will be Victor C. Harnish '28, partner in Harnish, Mansfield, Marsh and MacDonald of Waltham, which he organized in 1946. He is active in most community affairs as is demanded by his position as a small town lawyer.

The next to last in the series will be given Thursday at 8:00 p.m. in the Eliot Dining Room on the subject of "Industrial Relations and Personnel Administration." Professor Ben A. Lindberg of the Business School will be the moderator, with Clinton S. Golden, Richard W. Hall '10, and John W. Telle '27 the speakers.