Graduate School Grants Two New Professorships

Two associate professors were promoted to professors of Human Relations in the Graduate School of Business, Dean Donald K. David announced yesterday.

The two George F. F. Lombard '33 and Joseph C. Bailey have both taken an active part in research and teaching of the human factors in the operation of business and industry. They teach human relations to the younger men enrolled in the Business School as well as executives who come to the School for the 18 week Advanced Management program.

Lambard received his A.B., M.B.A., and D.C.S degrees from Harvard and was an assistant dean of the Graduate School of Business Administration from 1936 to '40. Since 1946 he has been an associate professor of Human Relations.

Bailey received his A.B. from Illinois his A.M. and Ph.D. from Columbia. He has lectured and taught at Briarcliff Junior College Wagner College, Columbia University, and Hunter College. He has been a lecture in the Graduate School of Business Administration since 1947, and an associate professor since 1949.