Golf Team Meets Wesleyan Today in First Away Match

The Crimson golf team, undefeated in two home marches, gets its first test on foreign turf this afternoon against Wesleyan at Middletown, Connecticut.

Coach Frank Richart plans to start the same team that beat Brown 5 1/2 to 1 1/2 on Wednesday. Dusty Burke, who halved against the Beunis, will play first man. Burke has held down the number one position on the ladder for the past two years.

Captain Paul Weissman, a winner in the Brown meet, plays second today. Bill Timpson, who turned in a steady 74 in spite of high winds and a soggy course to cop medalist honors on Wednesday, will be at third.

Mitch Rosenholtz, only loser against Brown, will tee off in fifth position. Sixth and seventh are Jack Brophy and George Wheeling, both winners over the Bruins.

Wesleyan represents an unknown quantity on this year's schedule. Last year, the first time. Harvard played the Connecticut school, the Crimson registered a shutout on the home Dedham Country Club course. Other results this season indicate that Wesleyan is not much stronger than they were last year, and the only factor in their favor is that the match is being played on their course.