THE STUBBORN STREAK

The Mail

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

While getting tickets for the Yale game, I asked the ticket clerk to please give me either six consecutive seats (I had three bursar's cards) or else four consecutive and the other two can be elsewhere though they must be together. I told him it was for three copies. The seats are all sold numerically and at that moment he was at the end of one row--he sold me three at the end of one row and three directly behind! When I asked him if he could please put us together perhaps behind a few rows (those seats weren't sold yet) he proudly informed me that "someone has to get a bad deal" and that I wasn't the first person to whom this has happened. He also confided in me that "the policy of the ticket office is to help the ticket office and not the individual" I talked to the H.A.A. manager and he very politely told me to go run up a stick.

Once I get to the game, I'll trade with the people next to me so that we six can sit together or at least in couples, but that doesn't detract from the ridiculous and completely negative attitude of the H.A.A. Robert Terry '56