CRIMSON Awards Point Four Aid For Daily Princetonian's Parody

The recent trend toward increased cooperation among Ivy League colleges, previously restricted to scholarships and sports, this week expanded into the field of journalism with the initiation of a CRIMSON program of technical assistance to underdeveloped newspapers.

The program was born earlier this fall when the Daily Princetonian, still smarting under the impact of last year's two CRIMSON parodies kind. Lacking experience in the parody technique, however, the Prince's editors decided to appeal to the CRIMSON for some lend-lease aid.

Happy to oblige their little colleagues, the CRIMSON this week dispatched two editors to Nassau where they assisted the Prince's staff in making up the parody. In the picture at bottom-right, the two are shown with Princetonian staffer Burt Adams '55 setting up the makeup for the paper. At right one Crimed supervises sports man Bill Garret '55 as he writes the sports page of the parody. In the third picture, the Prince's two printers are shown putting the parody "to bed."

Unfortunately, the lend-lease program was restricted to the fields of news and editorial work. Lacking assistance in the business and circulation departments, there is some doubt as to whether the Princetonian will be able to get the parodies properly distributed to Cambridge readers.