Balzotti to Speak At 9:28 Tonight

Caesare Undula Balzotti, III will take his case to the entire University tonight.

In a two minute broadcast over WHRB at 9:28 he will appear to defend his disappearance from the Smoker Election Committee campaign, the Balzotti Election Committee, which has paid for the program time, promised.

Last night, however, Balzotti was still missing. Neither his committee nor Alan J. Geyer, president of the Yearbook, had been able to find him. Geyer, accused of collaborating with Balzotti's supporters in attempting to hoax the freshman class in its smoker elections, admitted that he had no idea "where the crazy kid is."

Balzotti's committee issued a statement asserting that his non-existence was a "fanciful story," and that the class should write in his name. The Union Committee said, however, that no vote for Balzotti will count.

A report that Balzotti was kidnapped by the Lampoon staff was denied last dent, who said "I know nothing about night by John Updike '54, Lampoon presi-anyone named Balzotti."