Choral Clubs Set Concert Schedule For Spring Tour

Five concerts in the New York and Washington areas will highlight the annual spring tour of the Harvard Glee Club and Radcliffe Choral Society, it was announced yesterday.

This year's concert itinerary is less extensive than previous tours, since the groups must return to Boston during the latter part of the spring vacation. They will then begin rehearsals for their April performance of "St. Matthew's Passion" with the Boston Symphony Orchestra.

The 85 members of the Glee Club and Choral Society participating in the tour will give their first concert on Saturday night, March 28, at the Brookhaven Atomic Laboratories at Upton, L.I. The following afternoon at 3 p.m. they will sing at the Harvard Club of New York.

Southern Concerts

The Woodbury Forest Preparatory School in Orange, Va. has invited the Harvard contingent to give a concert at the school on Monday afternoon, and the Radcliffe Club of Washington, D.C. is sponsoring a combined performance on Monday night at the Lisner Auditorium.

On Tuesday night the group will sing in Baltimore at a concert sponsored by the Radcliffe Club there.

The tour covers a different section of the country each year. Last spring it included Chicago, Buffalo, Detroit, Toledo, and Cleveland.