Business School Aid Swells 'Cliffe Training Course

With a new two-year grant from the Harvard Business School, including 15 fellowships, the Radcliffe Management Training Program announced yesterday that it will be operating on a much larger scale next year, including a 50 percent higher enrollment and an enlarged faculty.

T. North Whitehead, director of the Program and member of the Faculty of Business Administration, announced yesterday that the Business School will also absorb the financial deficits for the next two years, should there be any. The school has been self-financing to a limited extent, with the annual deficit paid by Radcliffe College.

More Business School Faculty

The fifteen fellowships will help swell the enrollment from the present total of 50 to 80 next year.

The present tuition is $650. Each of the new scholarships will cover the full sum, marking the first full scholarship assistance which the school has been able to offer.

More Business School faculty members will teach in the program, which is already two-thirds staffed by Business School instructors. The office staff, which handles admissions and publicity will also be increased under the new grant.