Stewart, Neuhauser, O'Neil Speak In Seniors' Class Day Ceremonies

Graduating Harvard seniors held their traditional Class Day ceremonies in Sever Quad, yesterday afternoon.

The Harvard Band and Marshals Walter F. Greeley, Richard E. Johnson and James M. Storey led the cap and gown procession which assembled in front of the Widener steps and marched double line into the Quad.

Willard L. Sperry, retiring dean of the Divinity School, opened the program with a prayer, and Donald O. Stewart delivered the class oration. Charles E. Neuhauser gave the class poem, and F. James O'Neil delivered the Ivy Oration.

Then Alumni Association president Charles C. Cabot '22 and Charles C. Lund '16, representing the Associated Harvard Clubs, welcomed the Class into the alumni ranks.

W. Bliss Carnichan read the class ode, while Class Chorister Daniel S. Neale led the seniors in singing.

The class toured Boston Harbor on board the "Boston Belle," last night. At 11 a.m. today the Navy will commission its officers in Paine Music Hall, and later the Class--except for those playing--will march to the baseball game.