CRIMSON Comp Opens Next Week

Lampy has his Ibis, the Advocate its Pegasus and the CRIMSON its .... (above). If this be treason, then make the most of it!

All those sophomores, juniors and seniors who wish to make the most of it should appear at the CRIMSON Building, 14 Plympton Street, at 7:30 p.m. on October 5, when the fall competition opens for all boards. Beer and coke will be on the house.

Freshmen, still lacking in the techniques required to cope with the above, must await the second competition which opens after the fall hour exams.

Competitors have their choice of the paper's four boards, editorial, news, photographic and business. There are plenty of places open on all four and all men who can last out the eight week competition will be elected full editors.

No previous experience is required for any of the boards and all candidates will get instruction in the fine points of journalistic excellence.

The CRIMSON has one of the finest and best equipped plants of any college newspaper in the country and all candidates will have full run of the place with the exception of the mysterious "Sanctum" in which the ... (above) is kept.