Ticket Plan Proves Efficient

Distribution of football tickets in the Houses and the Union went smoothly last night as the H.A.A.'s new ticket program completed its first week. The majority of 3,200 tickets sold to undergraduates were handed out at supper time. The rest will go out at noon today.

Frank Lunden, H.A.A. Ticket Manager, reported last night that only 50-odd students had incorrectly filled out their applications, and that their mistakes could be rectified at the H.A.A. office today.

A total of 15,000 tickets had been sold for tomorrow's game with the University of Massachusetts. They went to Massachusetts' undergraduates, 2,600 season ticket holders, varsity lettermen, graduate students, and the public.

Lunden called the new system "amazingly successful." Students rushed his office badly Wednesday and yesterday, but he filled every order by 5:30 p.m. last night. With practice he expected to eliminate time-wasting difficulties.

The junior class headed the list of ticket applications with 914 requests. Next came the 867 tickets given to the seniors. The sophomore class asked for 768 seats and the freshman for 663.

Applications were filled according to class, Lunden explained. Beginning with seniors in row "pp" of section 32, seats were given out from the top of each section to the bottom, exclusive of the band section. The last freshman to get a seat will be in row "Q" of section 36