Crimson Soccer Team Opposes Lowell Technical Institute Today

The varsity soccer team seeks its fifth straight victory and seventh of the year when it opposes Lowell Technical Institute at 3:45 p.m. today on the Business School field.

Injuries may keep two of the varsity's top players, Hank Holmes and Marv Weiss, out of the game. Left wing Holmes received a cut above the eye in the Princeton game which required five stitches to close. Regular left inside Weiss sprained his ankle Monday in practice. If they are unable to play, Godfrey Truslow and Dick Fisher, who scored twice against the Tigers, will fill in.

John Hadik has recovered from his knee and back injuries suffered at Princeton and is expected to start at fullback, along with Hugh Sargent. Mauricio Toro, Grey Hodnett, and Bill Linglebach will he in the forward line, while Captain Carey McIntosh, Stacey Homes, and Denny Little will be the starting halfbacks. Lindsay Fischer will play goalie.

The unbeaten freshman team goes after its sixth win of the season when it travels to Milton today to play Milton Academy at 3 p.m. The Yardlings will play without the services of star center forward Shad Tubman, who is still hampered by a leg injury.