'Cliffe Seniors Pick Dickson, Fisher As Highest 1954 Class Marshals

Lois A. Dickson of Briggs Hall and Portland, Ore., has been elected first marshal of Radcliffe's Class of 1954, Miss Dickson served this past year as president of the Annex's Student Council.

Also elected were Nancy R. Fisher of Moors Hall and Washington, second marshal; Mrs. Peggy Brown Bevington of Cambridge, third marshal; S. Jean Ross of Barnard Hall and Cincinnati, fourth marshal; and E. Joan Avery, of Whitman Hall and Highland Park, III., fifth marshal.

At the same time the Senior Class voted Lois E. Herr of Edmunds Hall and Ho-Ho-Kus, N.J., Class Agent and Mary Ellen Reinert of Holmes Hall and Cranford, N.J., Class Secretary.

The five marshals are responsible for planning the graduation exercises and leading the class in the Commencement march. The Class Agent and Secretary are the representatives for the class after graduation.

All of the elected officials held important school offices during their four college years. Miss Fisher was the president of the Senior Class, while Miss Ross served as editor of the Radcliffe yearbook. Miss Reinert was this year's chairman of the Radcliffe News, Miss Herr served as treasurer of the Class, and Miss Avery headed the Choral Society. Mrs. Bevington is a former class officer.