CRIMSON Welcomes Competitors For All Its Boards at 7:30 Tonight

The CRIMSON candidate not pictured at left proves once more that the power of the press can open any door, as he follows a news lead to its source.

The eight week competition offers both Harvard and Radcliffe undergraduates not only sleuthing opportunities, but training in every phase of producing a daily newspaper.

The sleuths will have eight weeks to exercise their imaginations and their feet, finding out where news is made.

Whether you want to satisfy curiosity or relieve boredom, interview Krishna-Menon or browbeat college politicos, write news or full pages features, the opportunity is available on the news board.

The editorial board spends more time reading and less time talking, as it analyzes and comments on the news.

Imagination and ability are the only prerequisites for the photographic board, which will supply the best cameras, darkrooms and engraving equipment to would be artists.

In the financial world, the business board works to make the CRIMSON's budget balance, white practicing the arts of salesmanship and advertising layout.

For the alcoholics as well as all others interested, many cases of free bear will begin the competition tonight at 7:30 behind the red doors at 14 Plympton St.