Squash Team to Face Ephs in Bid For Seventh Win

The varsity squash team, seeking its seventh win of the season, opposes a well-balanced Williams squad today at 2 p.m. in Hemenway Gymnasium.

By comparative scores, there is little difference between the two teams, for Williams defeated Army and lost to Navy by the name margins the Crimson did. The Ephs have also beaten Trinity, Dartmouth, and Pittsburgh, while losing to Yale and Princeton.

Jack Barnaby, varsity coach, was confident, however, that "on the basis of our more mature play against Army, I feel we have an excellent chance of winning what should be a close match."

The Crimson lineup will remain the same as against the Cadets. Number one, Ren Hockscher, will face Co-Captain George Kesel, a varsity performer for three seasons who has a good all-around game. In what could be the closest match of the day, Crimson captain Bill Wister will oppose Paul Quins in second position.

At three, Guy Paschal will play hard-hitting Scott Wood, and Mark Cluett, a left-hander, will be Bob Brown's opponent is the number four match.

Corey Wynn's Yardling team will meet the Williams freshmen at 2:30 p.m., at Hemenway.