Rineharts Will Play Wintergreens For All-Star Basketball Title Today

The Rineharts will face the Wintergreens for the All-House Basketball championship in the Blockhouse at 7:30 tonight in the sixth annual Crimson Bowl Game. Dudley, Kirkland, Leverett, and Lowell make up the Rineharts; the Wintergreens include Adams, Dunster, Eliot and Winthrop.

The tradition of an all-star intramural game was originated and sponsored by the CRIMSON in 1950. This year, Adolph W. Samborski, intramural Director, picked the all-star teams, in consultation with the coaches.

The Puritans, winners of the "A" league championship, will supply five players for the 11-man Wintergreen squad. Three of the team members will be from Dunster House, two from Eliot and one from Adams, which finished last in the Houses league.

Four Winthrop players and one Funster will probably be in the starting lineup, Warren Kantrowits of Winthrop, coach of the Wintergreens announced yesterday.

Dunster's Bert Burson was this season's third high intramural scorer and scored eight points in the Wintergreens successful game against the Rineharts last year. Center Dave Bodiker, George Doyle, Bob Gorman, and Bill Riggs were leading players for the Puritans this season.

Rinehart Lineup

The Rineharts, whose starting lineup has not yet been announced with probably use as forwards John Green of land, this season's top scorer, Cliff Alexander of Lowell, and Dan Mayers of Leverett. The Bunnies Lee Hurd, who started in the game last year, will also play today.

It is possible that the Rineharts, who have the two highest scores of the league on their team, will have difficulties with have the advantage of having five members of the same squad, the Puritans, on their team.

The Deacons who placed second in the "A" league of the competition, will have four team members played for the Rineharts. Three other will be from Lowell, two from Dudley and two from Leverett.