Steel Fails to Arrive For Hockey Stands; 300 Tickets Available

Only 300 tickets for undergraduates will be available for tomorrow's varsity hockey game with Dartmouth, Frank O. Lunden, H.A.A. ticket manager, announced yesterday. The tickets, to be handled on a first come, first served basis, may be obtained at the H.A.A. office tomorrow after 10 a.m.

A delay in delivery of steel has prevented installation of seats in the Donald C. Watson Rink, and local building inspectors have therefore limited the number of spectators to 1000.

The dedication of the rink had originally been scheduled for this Saturday night's game, but was postponed when the difficulty about the seats became known. The dedication is now set for March 7, when the Crimson opposes Princeton.

Four hundred of the 1000 tickets available will go to contributors to the drive for the new rink. The H.A.A. gave donors complimentary tickets before it decided to cancel dedication ceremonies. Members and coaches of all hockey teams will get 200 seats, and 100 will go to Dartmouth, leaving only 300 for undergraduates.

Until the steel arrives and the 600 additional seats are constructed, about 700 undergraduate tickets will be available for each hockey contest.