FLOWN THE COOP

The Mail

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

Perhaps the least prominent of our Bow Street headquarters' many splendid accoutrements is a bird which surveys all the hearty fun both within and without.

We do not wish to suggest that we have become laconic since its lamentable disappearance early Saturday morning for we are steadfast in our belief that we are the oldest college comics in America. But it has, you see, taken just a bit of the edge off our care-free spirits.

Spring seems to return every Spring, and our Ibis has been known to fly away to New York and almost Moscow and even other places at this time of year. There were House parties last weekend, and we were all away from home at a House party, and hence unable to be sure that ft wouldn't do so again this season.

We have appealed to the ASPCA and allied groups for assistance, but so far our search has been utterly fruitless. May I ask through the medium of your columns that everyone be on the watch-out for our lost brother. He is generally corroded and has feathers. Our phone number is EL 4-8445. Howard Corni '57   President   Harvard Lampoon