The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Six Meets Tigers in Ivy Opener; Wrestlers Face Cornell

Ivy Match Termed Crucial for Varsity

Ivy powerhouse Cornell faces the undefeated varsity wrestling team tomorrow afternoon on the mats in the I.A.B., in what shapes up as the most crucial meet of the year for the Crimson. The first match will begin at 2 p.m.

There is no doubt that the varsity is up for this match, and Coach Bob Pickett has his squad in the best possible physical condition to face the once-beaten Big Red. If the varstiy hopes to annex the Ivy title, it must get by Cornell, by far its toughest opponent. As it looks now, the meet should be tight.

So far this season Cornell has upset Lehigh, perennially one of the top teams in the East, 17-9, walloped Colgate 22-5. and downed Yale, 19-8. Its sole loss came at the hands of a strong Syracuse team, 14-11.

Carmon Molino at 123 has registered pins in three of his matches, winning by decision in the fourth. He will face the varsity's Dave Skeels. At 130, Paul Striker will face Cornell's George Willis, while at 137, the varsity's Bob Crook will face Charlie Gratto. Joey Noble will face Cornell's Glen Wise at 147, while Dick Vincent, undefeated for the Big Red, will face Jack Eastling at 157.