The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Varsity Places Two On Ivy Soccer List

The University placed two men on the second team of the All-Ivy Soccer squad selected last week by the Ivy League soccer coaches. No Crimson player, however, was chosen for the first team.

The coaches named Donald Beaver as left fullback on the second team and Kenneth McIntosh as inside right. Both Beaver and McIntosh have played on the varsity for two years. McIntosh had a scoring record of two goals this season.

Yale and Cornell dominated the first team, each college contributing three men to the lineup. A third team, which had no Crimson representatives, was also selected by the coaches.

The first team consisted of: Goalie, Randall Malin, Dartmouth; RFB, Craig Fanning, Cornell; LFB, Henry Urbaniak, Princeton; RHB, Harry Gridley, Yale; CHB, Robert Verstandig, Cornell; LHB, Brude Yeutter, Brown; OR, Richard Tyrell, Penn; IR, Michael Cooke, Yale; CF, Bert Stratta, Cornell; IL, Lars Kulleseid, Yale; OL, Gerald Mayall, Penn.

Yale won the Ivy League championship and Cornell was runnerup this season. The Crimson ended the season with a three and eight record.