Seniors Choose Class Committee

Members of the Permanent Class Committee from the seven houses and Dudley were announced last night. The newly elected members are: Richard H. Weller of Adams House and Pelham Manor, N.Y. Weller has served on the Adams House Committee and is a member of the Catholic Club. Albert E. Yellin of Dudley and Milton, Mass. Yellin is a member of the Dudley House Committee, the HYRC and the Pre-Medical Society. He also is active in House athletics.

H. Duane Wadsworth of Dunster House and Liverpool, N.Y. Wadsworth has worked with WHRB, PBH, and the HYRC. He has also served on the House Election Committee. John H. Finley of Eliot House and Cambridge, Mass. Finley is chairman of the Eliot House Committee.

Robert S. November of Kirkland House and Great Neck, N.Y. November is a member of the CRIMSON and works for PBH. He has also served on the Lowell House Committee. Richard B. Dobrow of Leverett House and Akron, Ohio. Dobrow serves as President of the Eisenhower Club and is active in PBH.

Daniel E. Singer of Lowell House and Clayton, Mo. Singer is a member of the Lowell House Committee and works for PBH. John D. Bagdade of Winthrop House and Detroit, Mich. Bagdade is the chairman of the Winthrop House Committee.

The three class marshals and one alternate were previously elected. Until this year, class elections were traditionally in the spring.