The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

I.A.B.

The Mail

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

It was a severely disheartening shock for me to read about the plight of the Radcliffe freshman in a recent CRIMSON. But fortunately, I have risen to the crisis with a brilliant solution.

I have developed a new game which all Harvard men can play. It is called "Dato." It can be played on an all-College basis, an all-class basis, and on an individual House basis. In addition, up to 17 friends can play this game together if they so choose. Here is how to play.

Take any copy of the 1960 Radcliffe Freshman Register. Examine it and you will find that there are 17 complete pages of 16 snapshots on each page. Each participant contributes a dollar, or some other agreed-upon sum, into the pool to enter. Then he chooses a page in the Register. The game starts on a certain date agreed upon in advance. To win the game, the contestant must date, on Friday or Saturday nights, four girls in a line, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. These dates must include the hours from 8 to 11 p.m., and be verified by the girls concerned. The first man to satisfy these requirements bcomes "Dato" and wins the game and the pool. Tony Levy '57