Crimson Will Oppose Yale Lacrosse Team In Game Tomorrow

Tomorrow's game with the Crimson lacrosse team will probably be only an anti-climax for the Yale varsity, which lost its only chance of retaining its Ivy League crown when it was nipped by the Princeton varsity, 6 to 5, last Saturday. The Harvard team, which was routed by the Tigers 18 to 2, will have to pull a major upset to win.

The Elis currently stand third in the League, behind Princeton and Dartmouth, while the Crimson holds fifth place, having beaten only Penn.

With Tom Crump injured and out of action, the varsity has been severely weakened at defense in the past few games. Lack of depth at that position led directly to Wednesday's 9 to 6 loss to Williams.

Otherwise the team should be at full strength. Jerry Cotter has recovered sufficiently from a shoulder injury to return to the attack lineup, where he will probably alternate with Dick Pille.

The Yale team features three powerful midfields, made up for the most part of returning lettermen, and a very good goalie in Bob Neff.

The Crimson's starting lineup will probably have Mike Shaw, Dub Mallonee, and either Pille or Cotter at attack. Captain Mac Hyde, Jim Gale, and Tim Draper will open at midfield, with Jim Herscot, John Baldwin, and Bob Fallon at defense. Dick MacKinnon will be in the goal.

Game time tomorrow is 3 p.m. on the Business School field.