The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Memorial Hall Dance Opens Summer School Program of Activities

The convocation dance in Memorial Hall tomorrow night immediately following the Convocation, for Summer School students and their guests, will open the Summer School social program, Joan Hartman, Social Director and Counselor for Women, announced last night.

In addition to the traditional Yard Punches every Wednesday afternoon starting July 3 between 3 and 5 p.m., the program will include two Mixer Dances with the George Graham trio in the Union on July 12 and 26 from 8:30 to 12 p.m. These will be open to students and their guests with a 35 cent admission.

On alternate Fridays two square dances will be held in the Union from 8:30 to 12, again with a 35 cent admission. The final dance of the Friday evening series will be semi-formal with George Graham and his orchestra, August 9 in the Union at 8:30. The admission to this dance will be $1.00 per couple.

Further, recorded music will be played in the Grays 1 Common Room on Saturday and Sunday afternoons at 4 with Listening Hour in the Forum Room of Lamont Library Friday afternoons starting July 12 at 4.

A rides clearing center will be operated in Grays Hall by K. Danner Clouser for anyone desiring a ride anywhere anytime, and also for any drivers desiring passengers. Either should leave name and destination with Mrs. Clouser.