Bourguiba Cuts Diplomatic Ties Between Tunisia, Nasser's UAR; Little Rock Segregation Blocked

By The ASSOCIATED Press

TUNIS, Oct. 15--Tunisia broke diplomatic relations with the United Arab Republic today in a bitter feud that is expected to have repercussions throughout the Arab world.

It was a clear test of strength between pro-Western President Habib Bourguiba and President Nasser of the U.A.R.

Tunisia has accused Nasser of meddling in its internal affairs and harboring mortal enemies of Bourguiba. But no note on the diplomatic break was made public, and no reason was given immediately.

The dispute, however, is expected to get a public airing Thursday when Bourguiba addresses the National Assembly in what has been described as a major speech.

Little Rock Schools Still Closed

ST. LOUIS, Oct. 15--A federal appeals court today extended again its temporary order blocking the use of Little Rock's public schools as private, segregated institutions.

Presiding Judge Joseph W. Woodrough of the special three-member panel of the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals announced the order will remain in force until the court has made its final ruling.