Heuss, Boulanger Possibilities For Honorary Award

Substantiated speculation increased yesterday that Nadia Boulanger and Theodor Heuss will receive honorary degrees at Commencement tomorrow.

Mile. Boulanger, renowned French teacher of music, will be leaving the United States shortly, and it has been reported that "an eminent musician" with connections at Harvard will probably receive a degree tomorrow. Mile. Boulanger conducted the Glee Club and Bach Society Orchestra in a concert in April.

Heuss, President of West Germany, was reported to be "visiting two universities." He received a degree at Dartmouth last week.

Two other strong possibilities are Judge Charles Wyzanski and Sir Leslie K. Munro, President of the UN General Assembly. Both will speak before the annual luncheon of the Harvard Foundation for Advanced Study and Research and the Harvard Law School Association. The luncheon will take place at 12 noon in the Harkness Quadrangle of the Graduate Center.

Names of honorary degree recipients will not be announced until the Commencement exercise tomorrow.