THE CRIMSON WEEKLY CALENDAR

SPORTS

TODAY

Varsity Baseball will play game in the Eastern Interco League when it faces Annapolis. The Middles are contender for the should test the young squad's potential right

SATURDAY

Varsity Baseball meets Eastern League contest away home. The Tigers aren't nearly good on the diamond this season they were on the basketball , so Coach Norm Shepard's should pick up the win.

Lightweight Crew battles MIT for Haines Cup in the first race of year on the Charles. Could this spring?

Golf meets Tufts and in a triangular match at the course. It's the Crimson's match of the season.

, currently , opens its quest for the Ivy when it plays Cornell at Ithaca. varsity's potent scoring attack by Grady Watts and Dave

Track will face Army at Point in the first outdoor meet season.

Baseball will play a non- game against Springfield at Springfield. Coach will have a chance to see of his young players in action their mistakes won't hurt the title chances.

visits Brown for League contest.

Tennis, with their biggest being which of two stars number one singles, meets here. Bob Bowditch and Sullivan are the two men vying top spot, which Bowditch year

SATURDAY

visits Brown for League contest.

visits Brown for League contest.

visits Brown for League contest.

visits Brown for League contest.

visits Brown for League contest.

visits Brown for League contest.

visits Brown for League contest.