Lacrossemen to Face Indians Tomorrow; Bohn Won't Play

By Peter A. Derow

The varsity lacrosse team will be without the services of its high-scoring creaseman, Dave Bohn, when it encounters Dartmouth at Hanover tomorrow. Bohn, usually starting with Grady Watts and Woody Spruance at attack, was injured in last Wednesday's 11-11 tie against Williams.

Dartmouth, paced by all-Ivy midfielder Al Rosycki, and captain Pete Sly, contained the powerful Yale squad for 58 minutes last weekend before succumbing in the final two minutes of the ballgame. Earlier in the season, the boys from Hanover beat Cornell 8-4 and lost 17-5 to the same Princeton squad that beat Harvard 11-5.

Midfield Trio

Hal Louchheim, Joe Prahl, and captain Tadhg Sweeney will be running on Coach Bruce Munro's first midfield. This trio did a remarkable job against Williams Wednesday, constantly checking the opposition, and capitalizing on the Williams defense's decision to stay with the Crimson attack by scoring heavily themselves.

Dave Grannis, Arnie Margoluls, and Henry Field will start at defense for the Crimson, backed by Gil Leaf and Leo Ullman in the nets.

In other Ivy League games, Yale and Princeton, currently tied for first place with three victories and no losses each, will meet tomorrow in New Haven.