Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Large Senior Turnout Sends Underclassmen Into Stadium Corners

No, it isn't true that the reason why juniors have such bad seats for today's game is that the Kennedy Clan has reserved half the Stadium. The real problem is that the seniors turned out enmasse-with dates.

Ticket manager Frank Lunden ruefully admitted yesterday that "there will be plenty of complaints-we had to give the underclassmen some pretty undesirable seats." More than 6,000 tickets were sold to undergraduates.

Contrary to popular suspicion, there was no favoritism, in the distribution of tickets for The Game.

Seniors filled out practically the entire area from the 45-yard line to the 15. Important persons in the University, the Kennedys, and football players took most of the 50-yard line seats, of course. Juniors took the bottom of section 35 and all of 36.

Sophomores, therefore, were left in section 37 (endzone) and were also scattered throughout the Colonade. Freshmen were forced into the temporary bleachers.

The seats on the far side of the 50 on the Harvard side are assigned to season ticket holders, faculty, and alumni.