Orators Named For Class Day

Albert W. Alschuler '62, of Quincy House and Aurors, Ill., will deliver the Class Oration on Class Day, June 13, and Robert E. Smith '62, of Dunster House and Rumford, R.I., will deliver the humorous Ivy Oration. It was announced last night.

Bishop C. Hunt, Jr. '62, of Eliot House and Boston, has been selected by the 1962 Class Committee to recite the Class Poem, his own composition, and Bertram E. Busch '62, of Quincy House and New Brunswick, N.J., has been named Class Odist.

Mark H. Mullin '62, First Class Marshal, has also announced plans for a Senior Class Week bigger than that of last year. He said that the Class Committee has reinstated the moonlight cruise on Monday night, June 11, for classmates and their dates.

In addition, the committee has scheduled the music of Ruby Newman, perennial Class Week bandsman, for the formal spread Tuesday evening and the informal dance for seniors and alumni Wednesday, both in the Lowell House courtyard.

Combination tickets at $10 for the whole week (saving $2.50) are available until June 3 in Lamont Library, according to Mullin.