Seniors Vote Today For Class Marshals

Balloting for class marshal elections will be held at lunch and dinner today in each House. Each senior must vote in his own House. Only those people may vote whose name appears in the current Directory of Officers and Students with the symbol "C 63" appended.

The HCUA has announced the following rules for the election of class marshals:

* No person who is a candidate in an election may be in any way associated with the administration of that election or with the preparation or counting of the ballots.

* No personal campaign materials may be displayed and no personal campaigning may be conducted in the vicinity of a ballot box at the time of balloting.

* The counting of the ballots in each House shall be carried out by those administering the balloting in that House. The ballots remain the property of the HCUA, and shall be preserved by the election officials in each House until such time as this Council deems they may be destroyed.

* Elections shall be held at lunch and dinner on the same day in each House. Counting of the ballots shall be completed promptly after dinner, and the results reported immediately to the HCUA office. Counting of the ballots shall not begin until balloting is closed.