Forum Selects Nhu Panel

Four faculty members, including Stanley Hoffmann, professor of Government, will appear with Mme. Ngo Dinh Nhu at the Law School Forum's first lecture program of the year next Monday night.

Henry J. Steiner assistant professor of Law, will serve as moderator and Roger Fisher, professor of Law, and Susanne Rudolph, lecturer on Government will serve on a panel with Hoffmann.

Mme. Nhu, the sister of South Viet Nam's President Ngo Dinh Diem, had been named previously as the chief speaker at the Forum. She will give a half-hour speech, to be followed by questions or short statements from each of the panel members. It is expected that they will questions her closely about alleged repressive measures against Buddhists and denial of basic freedoms in Viet Nam. Members of the audience will also be able to question the Vietnamese first lady.

The Forum program is already sold out, but it still may be possible to see Madame Nhu during her Cambridge visit. She will appear at an informal living-room talk at Radeliffe's East House just before the Forum program at Rindge Tech. Also, she may be met by Tocsin pickets, protesting American policy in South Viet Nam, in front of Rindge.