City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

LAW FORUM CORRECTION

The Mail

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

In your report of the Law School Forum on Religion and the Constitution. I am quoted as having "denied that the Bible was the best source of moral education." Of course I said nothing so presumptuous or so irrelevant to the subject under discussion.

What I said was that the decisions in the prayer and Bible-reading cases would hopefully force us to deal more vigorously with the problem of moral education in the schools; and that there were ways of doing this (through social studies, the sense of spiritual adventure is learning, and so on) beyond the recitation in of a few verses from Scriptures. The difference between such an exercise (which was in issue) and the Bible as a source of moral education (which was not) must surely be evident. Paul A. Freund   Carl M. Leob University Professor