Phi Beta Kappa Selects 'Senior 16'

The Harvard Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa last night announced the election of the Senior Sixteen. They are: Millard H. Alexander, of Quincy House and Brookline, Mass., in, chemistry and physics; David M. Bear, of Quincy House and Akroa, Ohio, social relations; David S. Forman, of Dunster House and Huntington Woods, Mich., psychology; Donald A. Goldmann, of Winthrop House and Trenton, N.J., history; Ronald J. Greene, of Quincy House and Omaha, Neb., government; Richard H. Grossman, of Lowell House and Beverly Hills, Calif., English; William D. Hart III, of Kirkland House and Merriam, Kansas, philosophy; and Leslie Lessinger, of Lowell House and Brooklyn, N.Y., chemistry and physics.

Also elected were: Martin Rosenman, of Quincy House and Brooklyn, N.Y., mathematics; Jay P. Sage, of Lowell House and Ridgewood, N.J., physics; James A. Shapiro, of Leverett House and Chicago, III., English; Martin C. Spechier, of Adams House and Lima, Ohio, social studies; Stepher F. Tobias, of Dunster House and New York, N.Y., Far Eastern languages; David A. Waller, of Kirkland House and Louisville, Ky., English; Peter K. Weston, of Lowell House and Santa Barbara, Calif., history; and Lawrence J. White, of Adams House and Beverly Hills, Calif., economics.