Only 131 Cliffies Claim $2 Tickets

Only 131 Cliffies have bought the coupon book good for admission to five of Harvard's 1964 football games.

The $2 book, which also includes tickets to other Crimson athletic events throughout the year, is being offered this fall for the first time. In the past, Cliffies have been required to pay the full admission price for all tickets to Harvard games.

Miss Mary G. Paget, co-ordinator of recreational activities at Radcliffe had predicted last May that at least 300 of the 1200 girls enrolled at Radcliffe would take advantage of the new coupon books.

No One Knows

Yesterday she stuck by her prediction. "The low total of sales so far is due mainly to a lack of publicity," she said.

"Sales will pick up as more girls learn that the books are on sale and find out where they can be bought."

All sales are being conducted in the Comptroller's office, upstairs at 10 Garden Street.

Why buy a ticket book? A plump Briggs girl told the real advantage. "Harvard men simply adore the woman who can pay her own way," she said.

The next football game is at 2 p.m. Saturday in Soldiers Field against Bucknell.

Other home games included in the book are Cornell, Oct. 17, Pennsylvania, Oct. 21, and Brown, Nov. 14. The fifth game, against Massachusetts, was played last Saturday.