Schedule for Class Week Released

Noting that "the sun always shines on the Harvard graduation" and ignoring almost daily showers, David H. Abramson '65, First Class Marshall, announced yesterday the schedule of Commencement week activities for graduating seniors.

* On Tuesday, June 15, seniors and guests will attend Baccalaureate Services at 4 p.m. in Memorial Church. A special performance of "The Beggar's Opera," presented this spring by the Adams House Drama Society, is scheduled for that evening at the Loeb.

* On Wednesday, June 16, class day exercises will be held at 10 a.m. in Sever Quadrangle, followed by the Harvard-Yale baseball game at 3 p.m., a band and glee club concert at 3:15 p.m. in the Yard, and a senior class dance from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. in the Lowell House courtyard.

* Commencement ceremonies will be held at 9:15 a.m. on Thursday, June 17, in the Tercentenary Theatre in the Yard. Adlai E. Stevenson, ambassador to the United Nations, will address the Class and receive an honorary degree, according to reliable sources. The awarding of diplomas is scheduled for lunch time in each of the Houses, followed by the Class of 1965's first alumni meeting.

Tickets for the dance and "The Beggar's Opera" are now being sold by senior class committee members in the Houses, who will also distribute applications for Commencement tickets.

Seniors should be fitted for Commencement robes at the Coop or J. August within the next two weeks, Abramson announced.