5 Will Report On Vietnam

Five foreign members of Henry Kissinger's International Seminar will discuss "What Others Think of Vietnam" Wednesday night at the Summer School International Seminar Forum.

Giving their views and assessing public opinion in their respective countries will be: Edgardo Bartoli of Italy, political editor of II Mundo and radio and television commentator: Robi Chakravati of India, assistant editor of Amrita Bazar patrika and a contributor to The Economic Weekly of Calcutta.

Also: Hilton Cheong Lean of Hong Kong, chairman of the Human Rights Commission of Hong Kong: Rafael do Tagle of the Philippines, business editor of the Manilla Chronicle: and Yoshiyuki Tsurumal of Japan, program officer of the International House of Japan. The talk will be at p.m. in Burr B.

Bartoll said yesterday that he will explore European opinion and reactions to United States action in Vietnam and point out differences in the bases for the arguments over Vietnam in Europe and in the United States.

Tsusuri will recount his impressions of Saigon received during a June visit there and compare the degree of attachment of the Americans and of the South Vietnamese people to the war effort in Vietnam.