Neville Selected On ECAC Team

George Neville, who was riding the bench at the start of last Wednesday's Dartmouth game, has been named to the Eastern College Athletic Conference team of the week for his performance in the game.

Neville had been benched for the first time to give sophomore Jeff Grate a chance to start against Dartmouth. But once the senior got into action, he won his place on the most team back quickly. He sank his first five-shots in a row, all on long, arching jumpers. When Dartmouth made the game close in the second half, Neville time and again pulled the Crimson out of trouble with shots from the corner and the head of the key. He wound up the game making nine of 12 shots from the floor and had 22 points.

Neville scored infrequently in the team's early games, but developed a hot hand during the Crimson's Western trip during Christmas vacation. He credited the improvement to a slight change in his shooting style suggested by Coach Floyd Wilson.

Meanwhile Neville's teammate Keith Sedlacek scored 16 points against Dartmouth and moved to within 32 points of the all-time Harvard career scoring record of 1038, held by Bill Dennis. Sedlacek, who already holds four Harvard scoring records, could challenge as many, as five others before the season ends.