'Cliffie Models To Be Featured In Fashion Story

Radcliffe, debunked in McCall's magazine a month ago as the college with the least attractive girls in the nation, has bounced back from this blow and will be featured in the July issue of Mademoiselle.

Interviewers from the magazine came to the 'Cliffe yesterday to screen the more than 30 girls who responded to a call for tall, comely types. The long straight haired ones were preferred, but others were welcome "if photogenic."

Four of the Cliffies will eventually appear in a three page photographic spread in the July issue, which will be entirely devoted to "the relation between the sexes," one Mademoiselle interviewer said. In order to represent both sexes, each of the pictures will have one or two "artsy looking" Harvard boys posed along with the featured model.

Mademoiselle found the girls through advertisement. They got the boys by asking each girl, as she was photographed, if she knew anyone attractive at Harvard who had "longish hair but not like the Beatles or anything." Not every girl did.

The pictures, which are to appear in a monthly section called "Campus Beat," will all be shot in Cambridge although not necessarily on Harvard grounds.