Grad School Newspaper's Editor Fired

The President of the Graduate Student Association. (GSA) late night fired the editor of the GSA Bulletin, the 1500-member organization's newspaper.

According to the editior, he was fired for talking to the CRIMSON this past week, allegedly in violation of a resolution passed by the GSA Council February 5 stating that "the Bulletin editor shall make no statement to the press claming to represent the GSA or the Bulletin."

The resolution was the result of editor David Feintuch's appearance on local TV and radio two weeks ago in response to an editorial his paper had run blasting President Pusey's annual report.

GSA President Paul Munyon had no comment on how or why the decision to fire Feintuch was made. He would only say: "I feel the decision was made with the proper information and in good confidence. It was a decision based on matters beyound political and editorial policy."

Munyon also denied knowledge of Feintuch's conversations with the Crimson.

The entire 15-man staff of the GSA Bulletin resigned last night upon hearing of his ouster, Feintuch said.

Feintuch's statements to the Crimson are contained in a feature story, "The Battles Behind the GSA Referendum," appearing today on page three.