Coop Directors Postpone Decision On YPSL G. E. Boycott Proposal

The Coop's Board of Directors yesterday postponed until January 21 a decision on the proposal to discontinue the sale of all G. E. products.

"As only two students were present, we have decided to put off further discussion until the next meeting," said Louis Loss. William Nelson Crumble Professor of Law and Coop vice-president.

Loss said that the proposal was tabled "in deference to the fact that we want student directors involved in the decision." The election that will give students 11 out of 23 Coop Directorships has been delayed for several weeks.

No Replenishing

The Coop will continue selling G. E. products until next month's meeting, but is not likely to do much if any replenishing of stock," Loss said.

Benjamin Ross 71 Boston coordinator for the Youth Committee to support G. E. Workers. said, "The decision is completely unacceptable. I consider this a stalling action."

Ross advanced the proposal to discontinue the sale of all G. E. productsin a 15-minute presentation before the directors. He said the board's reaction was "mixed."

Ross and six other YPSL members picketed the Coop for an hour before the meeting. Afterwards, he said that YPSL will continue to picket the Coop until the board's next meeting.