Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Squash to Battle Yale for Crown

The varsity squash team can capture its second straight national championship by defeating Yale in its final nine-man match of the season at 2 p.m. today at Hemenway Gymnasium.

The Crimson is a heavy favorite in today's match as the Elis have had a disappointing season so far. Yale has suffered defeats to Princeton, 6-3, Penn 8-1, Williams, 5-4, and Navy 7-2, while downing traditional Ivy doormats Cornell and Dartmouth 7-2 and 6-3 respectively.

Harvard's lineup remains unchanged from the Princeton match, with Peter Abrams still suffering from back troubles. For seniors Anil Nayar, Fritz Hobbes, Michel Schienmann and Steve Whitman, this will be the final team match of their intercollegiate careers.

In three years of varsity competition both Nayar and Hobbes have suffered only one defeat, Nayar against Scoot Ryan of Navy as a sophomore and Hobbes against Yale last year.

Whitman, J. V. player for two years, stepped up to the varsity this year, and has compiled an outstanding 7-2 record to provide needed depth. A strong competitor. Whitmkan came up with strong come-from-behind victories against Williams and Navy, but was unable to perform the feat against Penn and Princeton.