'Business Today' Publishes, Mails Issue to Harvard Grad Students

Princeton, New Jersey--With its spring issue Business Today is publishing a Harvard regional edition, which will be mailed this week to undergraduates and distributed to Harvard graduate students.

The Harvard regional edition of Business Today features an article by Stephen Kaplan, President of the Harvard Student undergraduates Council. Kaplan discusses governing problems at Harvard in relationship to students, faculty and the corporation.

The Harvard edition will also contain a list of companies still to send representatives to the University this school year.

Business Today is a non-profit student publication, published in Princeton, New Jersey four times each school year. The circulation is 200,000 distributed by personal and bulk subscription throughout the United States. The magazine is published by students for students.

Among the writers who have written exclusive articles for the magazine in the past are Richard M. Nixon; Hubert H. Humphrey; George P. Baker, Dean of Harvard Business School; Dr. Fritz Machlup, Professor of International Finance at Princeton; Marshall I. Goldman of the Russian Research Center at Harvard; Henry ford; William Buckley Jr.; Ralph Nader and Drew Pearson.

Writer appearing in the Spring issue are Senator Charles Percy; Alan S. Boyd; E. Claiborne Robins, President of A. H. Robins Drug company; Stanley Arnold and Ralph Nader.