Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Epee Team Foils Cornell Fencers

Harvard's epee team overcame a previously undefeated Cornell trio as the varsity fencers swept all three weapons in a well-balanced, 19-8 victory last Saturday in the IAB.

The win was the Crimson's ninth in twelve matches this season and evened its Ivy League record at 2-2. Harvard now trails second place Princeton and Penn by only one game with one week of competition left.

The Cornell match was never in doubt as the Crimson won seven of the first nine bouts. Cornell's strongest weapon had been the epee, but Gaza Tatrallyay led Harvard's trio to its 6-3 victory.

Coach Marion's sabre team, a contender for best in the East, contributed seven wins, with sabremen Ron Winfield and Larry Cetrulo victorious in each of their three rounds. Tom Keller went undefeated in foil competition as the foil team's 6-3 conquest completed the sweep.

On Sunday, Cetrulo won 17 consecutive sabre matches to win the New England Amateur championships. The honor, gained in competition with 32 other amateurs, qualifies the sophomore star for the North Atlantic Amateur Championships in early May.