Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

An Oscar for Oliver

Hollywood, that sunny world of tinsel and glamour, dished out the Academy Awards last night in a restructured and shortened version of their annual ceremony of non-stop vulgarity.

Oliver!, a film which features dirty little kids singing and dancing in the London slums, won the most Oscars, including those for best picture and director.

One of the highlights of the evening was the absence of Bob Hope usual role the emcee. Hope came out only once during the ceremony--to make a special humanitarian award to Marta Raye, a washed-up comedienne who has spent countless hours boring our troops to the extent at battle duty becomes a happy alternative to watching her act.

Among the surprise of the evening were Cliff Robertson's win over Alan Arkin for best actor, Mel Brooks, (author of The Producers) Oscar best screen-Bang Bang' 'to grap the citation for best song.