Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Netmen Are Favored to Defeat Bruins today In EITA Contest

By Samuel Z. Goldhaber

The Harvard tennis team is strongly favored to defeat Brown this afternoon in Providence. The Crimson has compiled a 33-0 record against the Bruins, and there is little prospect that Brown will chalk up its first win against Harvard today.

Brown has only three returning, lettermen, with its one senior, Spike Gonzales, as captain. Bruin coach Jim Dougherty is counting heavily on the eight Brown sophomores.

Last year, Brown finished with a 2-7, eighth place record, in the Eastern Intercollegiate Tennis Association. In last year's Crimson-Bruin bout, the score was 8-1, Harvard.

Heavy Schedule

The netmen are looking past Brown, and face a heavy schedule before the New England Intercollegiates, which begin May 9. There are four contests before the New England Intercollegiates, including Brown today, Cornell on Friday, Army on Monday, and Brandeis on Wednesday.

The Crimson team will also be thinking of the Penn-Princeton contest today on the slow Tiger courts. If the Tigers beat Penn, Harvard has a strong chance to be part of a three-way tie for first place in the League. The Crimson could re-enact last season's feat when the netmen, considered prospects for third place at best, finally tied for first place.