The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Stickmen to Play Crusaders Today

By Bennett H. Beach

Harvard should have little difficulty picking up its fifth win of the season today as Holy Cross provides the opposition in a 3:30 p.m. game at Worcester. Today's contest will serve as a preparation for Saturday's important game against Princeton.

Holy Cross is the antithesis of a lacrosse power. Last year the Crusaders won only two of 11 games, allowing their opponents an average of 17 goals each game. Harvard has won all of its ten games with Holy Cross, including a 23-2 romp last spring. The Crusaders would have to be rated underdogs in today's match.

The Yardlings will probably have a tougher time as they travel to Byfield for a contest with Governor Dummer Academy, perennially one of the best prep school teams in New England.

The Crimson freshmen have rolled up a 4-1 record, losing only to Brown, 13-10. Gov. Dummer is 3-0 with a 6-3 triumph over Exeter to its credit. Harvard's stingy defense, anchored by goalie Randy Smith, will have to hold off a very potent Dummer attack made up of Andy Costello, Ralph O'Leary, and co-captain Tim Tenney.