Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Golfers Trounce Holy Cross, 6-1

The Crimson golf team won its ninth consecutive match of the season last Friday with an easy 6-1 victory over Holy Cross at the Pleasant Valley Country Club in Worcester.

Although never severely challenged in its last match. Harvard faces a real test this week when it plays a strong Brown team this afternoon and an unbeaten Yale squad tomorrow.

Coming after two near-losses to Cornell and M.I.T. last week, the match with the Crusaders never posed a real threat to the team's winning streak. The highlight of the Holy Cross Match was Yank Heisler's 4 and 3 victory over his Crusader opponent. Playing two under par for fifteen holes, Heisler's score was his best since the beginning of the year.

Perennial Powers

Top performances such as Heisler's will be needed if the Crimson golfers hope to overcome a strong Bruin squad today. The Brown team, 7-4 for the entire season, has lost only two Ivy League matches to perennial powers Yale and Princeton. Earlier in the season. Brown narrowly edged Holy Cross 4-3, but the Bruins have improved steadily since that match.

The game with the Bruins has been rescheduled from last Thursday because many seniors had conflicts with general exams.