NOT A PIG PEN

The Mail

Brothers and Sisters:

The undersigned condemn the hypocritical racist lies and slander of Portfolio Pig Pusey, Faculty Flunkey Ford, patrician punk von Stade ("I just can't believe our darkies could do this--even a small group of them"), and Weenie Whizzer Watson, as mad-dog Insanity and naked aggression against the People(s).

We join the people of the Third World, students and working people everywhere, as well as mothers with children and the powerless generations yet unborn, in Demanding an end to complicity with any and all agents of death and oppression. We demand the utter dissolution of ROTC and the extirpation of all "research" activities related to weaponry, counterinsurgency and the rape of this and neighboring planets. Killing is impermissible; if academic freedom found no place for the activities of Timothy Leary and Richard Alpert, no great vacuum will be left by the departure of the military.

Send Pusey to the United Fund and von Stade back to his stable. Traditionally the Yard has been a cow pasture, not a pig pen, a circumstance which may be of interest to Harvard's legions of traditionalists.

All Power to the people! Frank Alden Bovey III '67   Robert Sampson Buritz Jr. '67   Peter R. Christy '67   Rev. Douglas A. Maisel '67 (ULC)