Dartmouth, Yale to Decide Ivy Title

Unbeatens Meet in New Haven Saturday

By Robert Decherd

The Ivy League football championship will almost certainly be decided this Saturday when Dartmouth travels to New Haven for its meeting with unbeaten Yale.

Dartmouth has yet to lose a game either, and comparisons between the two teams are rampant. The Indians and the Bulldogs lead the league in total defense, both have strong, mobile linemen, and both have outstanding backfield talent.

Jim Chasey and John Short combined to overwhelm the Crimson last Saturday, and Dartmouth's 37 points kept the Indians as the highest scoring team in the country with a 38-point average.

Meanwhile, Yale was disposing of favored Cornell in Ithaca as sophomore halfback Dick Jauron outran Ed Marinaro with 176 yards to Marinaro's 62. The Bulldogs notched their fifth victory, 38-7.

The early line on Saturday's confrontation gives Dartmouth the edge. The Indians are ranked second in the east behind Pitt and Yale is third. The wire services reverse that order, however, with Yale ranked 18th in the country and Dartmouth just missing the top 20.

Elsewhere in the Ivy League Saturday, Don Jackson upheld his reputation as the symbol of Columbia's renaissance, passing for three touchdowns and scoring the fourth himself in the Lions' 30-14 rout of Rutgers, Columbia hosts Cornell this weekend.

Pen?ge Gerhard A. Gesell yesterday proday, cited its public distribution by the line wernment.

dropp The report, listing 65 "militant, in P?ical, and Communist-oriented"

An eakers, concludes three months of in instigation by the House Internal Colgecurity Committee, successor to the House Un-American Activities Committee.

In July, the HISC asked over 200 universities including Harvard for a list of all outside speakers who had appeared on campus during the last two years. It also asked how much each speaker was paid and who paid him.

In response to the Committee's questionnaire, Charles P. Whitlock, assistant to President Pusey for Civic and Governmental Relations, said that